Apr 27, 2021 01:15 AM
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2021 01:21 AM by Doxicity.)
Contract Link: https://hackforums.net/contracts.php?act...cid=275517
Disputed Member: https://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=2070896
I initiated a first contract with Morty on April 15th for my $375 BTC for his $500 AGC. Card sent was already redeemed, he refunded me $175 BTC and held $200 BTC as an "IOU" once he immediately got more gift card. He contacted me a couple days later on the 18th saying he had $1500 in AGC in which I agreed to buy for $1100 BTC. I sent an additional $900 BTC on top of the $200 he was holding of mine from the previous deal. First I was waiting on his partner to send the cards, then he had family issues another day, needed to wait for new cards after that, etc... We moved on to just cancelling and refunding a couple of days ago, but now it's been a few days of reasons for the delay of my refund. Morty currently owes me $1100~ in BTC (but I'll accept other crypto) or $1500 in AGC. This deal dispute is being posted for accountability on his end to not just keep telling me "tomorrow". Also for anyone who planned to potentially deal with him to be cautious/not got first until this is resolved.
As it stands now he's promised to send $550 ETH by midnight EST tomorrow and another $600 within the following days. I will lift this dispute upon receiving the first half.
Disputed Member: https://hackforums.net/member.php?action...id=2070896
I initiated a first contract with Morty on April 15th for my $375 BTC for his $500 AGC. Card sent was already redeemed, he refunded me $175 BTC and held $200 BTC as an "IOU" once he immediately got more gift card. He contacted me a couple days later on the 18th saying he had $1500 in AGC in which I agreed to buy for $1100 BTC. I sent an additional $900 BTC on top of the $200 he was holding of mine from the previous deal. First I was waiting on his partner to send the cards, then he had family issues another day, needed to wait for new cards after that, etc... We moved on to just cancelling and refunding a couple of days ago, but now it's been a few days of reasons for the delay of my refund. Morty currently owes me $1100~ in BTC (but I'll accept other crypto) or $1500 in AGC. This deal dispute is being posted for accountability on his end to not just keep telling me "tomorrow". Also for anyone who planned to potentially deal with him to be cautious/not got first until this is resolved.
As it stands now he's promised to send $550 ETH by midnight EST tomorrow and another $600 within the following days. I will lift this dispute upon receiving the first half.





