Home Upgrade Search Memberlist Extras Hacker Tools Award Goals Help Wiki Contact

VeChain & XRP

I'm debating whether I should sell these at this point. I'm down the most with these 2. Currently -66% & -60%.

I want to sell and move those funds over to BTC.

Do you guys expect any of these to go up again any time soon? I really don't want to miss out. I don't expect to jump back into profits, but anything close to breaking even is fine for me.

I bought XRP @ $1.71 average

VET @ 0.19 average
Depends how much you can hold your money locked. Vechain is a solid long term investition. But as all crypto it just follows bitcoin and bitcoin is heavily manipulated.

Thursday CPI numbers come in and could spell trouble for the USD. If not March should definitely crash the economy a little bit unless powell decides not to sell even then (which would be insane but can't see the future).

So far everything looks bearish. Problem is vechain and XRP lost attention after the shitcoin wave then NFT. For a 5-10 years hold it's a good hold though.

XRP on the other hand it's kinda deep in shit with the SEC case. XRP is a huge gamble so far that can be very rewarding in the next 5 years but a huge risk nontheless.


I would say to hold because next bull run everything will pump anyway vechain and xrp included as they are too popular not to. But don't expect x100 from those entries.

If you need the money and you are not in for a 3-5 years hold you should sell before march, at least 50% even if it's at a loss so you get some money out (only if needed that's not something that I would do). And if it by some miracle bitcoin will be a "hedge against inflation" as the chances for that to happen are super low, you could get a fortune.


In my opinion I would just hold (because I am fine with money, still accumulating), I know I can leave all my investitions into crypto there for at least the next 10 years.

I also hold 50% of my portofolio in vechain, bought from 0.06 until 0.26 and I am still holding because vechain is a clearly solid long term hold.

Not so sure about XRP though, if they can deal with the SEC and come with something innovative they could do fine but it's a huge gamble at this point.

TLDR: XRP and Vechain lost momentum weak chances to go near your entries again. Holding until next bull run is advised.
(Feb 7, 2022 01:45 PM)Recon12345 Wrote:  TLDR: XRP and Vechain lost momentum weak chances to go near your entries again. Holding until next bull run is advised.

I agree with this although I wouldn’t blame you if you swap it to BTC either. It’s BTC after all.
💜GOMINING💜
I wouldn’t sell xrp i would atleast wait for the case with the sec to be over
(Feb 7, 2022 05:23 PM)Take A Risk Wrote:  I wouldn’t sell xrp i would atleast wait for the case with the sec to be over

What he said.

I still believe it could go high after (and if) they win the case.
(Feb 7, 2022 05:23 PM)Take A Risk Wrote:  I wouldn’t sell xrp i would atleast wait for the case with the sec to be over

(Feb 7, 2022 05:26 PM)PATRONUS Wrote:  What he said.

I still believe it could go high after (and if) they win the case.

I feel like this case has been dragging for so long.
I am all in with XRP, 25% portfolio.
(Feb 7, 2022 05:35 PM)funtela Wrote:  I feel like this case has been dragging for so long.

Todays pump is because there is good news on the case and i heard it reached a crucial point so maybe its good to hold right now
(Feb 7, 2022 05:35 PM)funtela Wrote:  I feel like this case has been dragging for so long.

XRP just went up 20%, as others have said myself included it's a high risk because it's all about the SEC case. But as an investor patience is rewarded. You clearly ran out of patience and that's just not something an investor does. You will get fucked if you can't hold your horses when there is blood on the streets.
Wait on XRP like others have said. Good changes it will git the $0.90 mark very soon. And after The SEC loses in Court i think we will be seeing $2 mark soon. I know it been dragging allong time already but i really think the outcome will be this year.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
by StanleyJun 24, 2025 05:13 PM 1 119 Jun 24, 2025 05:13 PM
Last Post: MrGin
by ToscanApr 4, 2024 05:07 AM 8 192 Apr 4, 2024 05:07 AM
Last Post: Toscan
by BlazinJul 13, 2023 06:41 PM 21 775 Jul 13, 2023 06:41 PM
Last Post: Blazin