Mar 7, 2018 11:43 AM
(This post was last modified: Mar 7, 2018 11:44 AM by kraftytech.)
Profile link
<url>https : / / hackforums. n e t/ memb er. ph p? action= p ro fi le& uid= 33 72879<url>
Thread
<url>http s :/ / hackforums . net/ showthread .php ?ti d= 5793927<url>
Description
So basically me and Credit/Ethereum proposed a deal for 4 iPhone 8 devices. At first, he said he was going to use a middleman so we both would be safe. He soon slid out of that and claimed that he didn't know how to do that safely so if I wanted to I could send 1 phone by 1 so that we would be safe and he would pay on delivery. I asked him about half or half or upfront and he said no to either. So basically some days pass and the iPhone is shipped from my end and it delivers to him. Then he pulls some reasons and says that his business partner's mom was in the hospital and he has the guy to the PO box so he can't get the phone until he gets it. So I wait a few more days, with the thought in my mind that he would pay as soon as he gets just like he promised multiple times. Soon, he says he gets the iPhone and claims it is in some "Apple Diagnostic Mode" which is something I've never heard of, and asks why there is a SIM in the phone (That's how phones in the US here come with certain carriers). Then he calls me saying that he is going to do more testing and to wait a few more days. This was the second time he extended it after he promised me he was going to pay after delivery. So as a nice person, I decided to wait. After some point, he just completely stopped responding to my texts after he said he was drunk and the "deal won't work." After that, he didn't respond for several days until he told me he wasn't in the office (What??). Considering he's posting on group chats and his own Crypto Call Group, which he's advertised here on this same account, I am sick of waiting any longer. Tried calling him today, kept rejecting the calls. It has been over 2 weeks since I sent the phone out and was supposed to get paid, with not any money in sight. He promised that if he isn't able to sell the iPhone since the ones I did sell him were locked, he would pay out of pocket. I want to clarify we did deal with him knowing the iPhones were Blacklisted and Locked to a US carrier.
I also want to note that 462.5 is just the price for the phone, not including customs or shipping that I covered for him.
Proof
ht tp s : / /im gur.com /a/ d4 CIB
<url>https : / / hackforums. n e t/ memb er. ph p? action= p ro fi le& uid= 33 72879<url>
Thread
<url>http s :/ / hackforums . net/ showthread .php ?ti d= 5793927<url>
Description
So basically me and Credit/Ethereum proposed a deal for 4 iPhone 8 devices. At first, he said he was going to use a middleman so we both would be safe. He soon slid out of that and claimed that he didn't know how to do that safely so if I wanted to I could send 1 phone by 1 so that we would be safe and he would pay on delivery. I asked him about half or half or upfront and he said no to either. So basically some days pass and the iPhone is shipped from my end and it delivers to him. Then he pulls some reasons and says that his business partner's mom was in the hospital and he has the guy to the PO box so he can't get the phone until he gets it. So I wait a few more days, with the thought in my mind that he would pay as soon as he gets just like he promised multiple times. Soon, he says he gets the iPhone and claims it is in some "Apple Diagnostic Mode" which is something I've never heard of, and asks why there is a SIM in the phone (That's how phones in the US here come with certain carriers). Then he calls me saying that he is going to do more testing and to wait a few more days. This was the second time he extended it after he promised me he was going to pay after delivery. So as a nice person, I decided to wait. After some point, he just completely stopped responding to my texts after he said he was drunk and the "deal won't work." After that, he didn't respond for several days until he told me he wasn't in the office (What??). Considering he's posting on group chats and his own Crypto Call Group, which he's advertised here on this same account, I am sick of waiting any longer. Tried calling him today, kept rejecting the calls. It has been over 2 weeks since I sent the phone out and was supposed to get paid, with not any money in sight. He promised that if he isn't able to sell the iPhone since the ones I did sell him were locked, he would pay out of pocket. I want to clarify we did deal with him knowing the iPhones were Blacklisted and Locked to a US carrier.
I also want to note that 462.5 is just the price for the phone, not including customs or shipping that I covered for him.
Proof
ht tp s : / /im gur.com /a/ d4 CIB



![[Image: CJLOhGd.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/CJLOhGd.gif)