Home Upgrade Search Memberlist Extras Hacker Tools Award Goals Help Wiki Contact

Short Term Correction to 70k Imminent?

[Image: DDMVldA.jpeg]

RSI, STOCH RSI, and the fact that price is hovering way above moving average indicates a strong possibility of a short term correction to 70k levels.
Arrows and charts never lie!
Can't tell. Everyone seems excited still. Might take more time of fluctuating between 100k-98k?
[Image: 5Lxbaet.png]
I hope you are right. I always DCA, but I would buy a lot more than normal if it dropped that much.
I don't believe there will be correction under 85-90k
short it bro, u got it
[Image: waterfall.gif?raw=true]
(Dec 9, 2024 09:38 AM)trashy Wrote:  short it bro, u got it

No you do it, imma yolo long with 100x leverage. Everyone else short plz, 😭
I think this "bell curve" chart is more likely.

Buy, DCA, HODL and most of all, don't panic.

[Image: XhH74RRfPimVA7CveRdex7JK6j7yNw77gMDik9fz...JMAT9ZF4GZ]
(Dec 9, 2024 12:26 PM)Skidsuper Wrote:  No you do it, imma yolo long with 100x leverage. Everyone else short plz, 😭

🫠😄

[Image: IMG-20241210-001725-508.jpg]


Liquidate 90756.1 low, wait for bullish confirmation > Long to 108500
From bread and water to lobster and wine
(Dec 9, 2024 03:18 PM)xPlutus Wrote:  🫠😄

[Image: IMG-20241210-001725-508.jpg]


Liquidate 90756.1 low, wait for bullish confirmation > Long to 108500

Damn, that's some good gains bro.
(Dec 9, 2024 01:22 PM)d3t0x Wrote:  I think this "bell curve" chart is more likely.

Buy, DCA, HODL and most of all, don't panic.

[Image: XhH74RRfPimVA7CveRdex7JK6j7yNw77gMDik9fz...JMAT9ZF4GZ]

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahha.

Yeah my dumb ass sold 1.4~ btc at 73k and im waiting for an 80k dip to buy back in. I sold btc for doge position so I cant complain, now riding the ETH wave but goddamn.

............. if it doesnt come back in I'll probably go long on ETH and cry into my pillow at night.
Awhhh :( was my bell curve chart removed or did the link just break. I thought it was a very accurate indicator lol :)

(Dec 9, 2024 06:17 PM)Binance Wrote:  hahahahhahahahahahahahahahha.

Yeah my dumb ass sold 1.4~ btc at 73k and im waiting for an 80k dip to buy back in. I sold btc for doge position so I cant complain, now riding the ETH wave but goddamn.

............. if it doesnt come back in I'll probably go long on ETH and cry into my pillow at night.

I'm long on ETH, it's not fun viewing atm lol. In Vitalik we trust :)

[Image: 2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn4Efif9enZfHt...width=1280]
I wouldn't be surprised if we see prices around 70-75k sometime in the future. There is major support there on the chart, and if we see a down turn, I would expect prices to test that area.
(Dec 10, 2024 06:33 AM)Epic Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised if we see prices around 70-75k sometime in the future. There is major support there on the chart, and if we see a down turn, I would expect prices to test that area.

For price to go to 70k someone has to sell their btc at 70k. The question is who will sell their btc at 70k.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
by HackersFeb 5, 2026 08:15 PM 0 179 Feb 5, 2026 08:15 PM
Last Post: Hackers
by HackersNov 18, 2025 08:41 AM 18 575 Nov 18, 2025 08:41 AM
Last Post: Tyr
by StanleySep 1, 2025 03:08 PM 2 111 Sep 1, 2025 03:08 PM
Last Post: JoseMar