Home Upgrade Search Memberlist Extras Hacker Tools Award Goals Help Wiki Contact

A Quick BTC Analysis - What next?

Buy as much when price goes low and hold it for long term
(Feb 29, 2020 12:52 AM)hi_man Wrote:  You stole my idea :p  

Anyways, More Explaining Concept of your idea.

CME Gap is at $7600 [https://twitter.com/JohnTheBolt/status/1...9326366721]

TRACK THE CHART

[Image: rCgFhvJT5oO7qphQznzHIfQJ9Kyt-SV6Yyw0fEym...DX4w=w2400]


I like to make my TA simple and significant XD
anyway i am glad we both have the same (almost) target ✌
I've set up multiple buy orders at different levels, it's all about patience now
(Feb 29, 2020 04:11 AM)Fountain Of Youth Wrote:  Buy as much when price goes low and hold it for long term

Also dont forget to take some profits. You can always buy back later or else enjoy the profit.
I sold my BTC months ago at $10k, I did make some money and I'm happy with that.
💜GOMINING💜
I think im the only one hoping to see a 30k price this year
(Feb 29, 2020 07:38 PM)ForeignMoney Wrote:  I think im the only one hoping to see a 30k price this year

Lets get to around 11k first. Then we will see about $30k lol
(Mar 1, 2020 04:22 AM)Flash ⚡ Wrote:  Lets get to around 11k first. Then we will see about $30k lol

Matter of time until that happens.
SHUT UP ABOUT BITCOIN

Wanting to appear smart is your biggest learning impediment. Until you've spent many months obsessively & silently studying bitcoin, you don't have anything important to say about it.

The Broker,
I see potential as whales accumulation at 8.6k and going to 9k soon.
(Mar 1, 2020 05:48 AM)The Broker Wrote:  Matter of time until that happens.

Yeah lets see that

(Mar 1, 2020 05:53 AM)★★★Berlin★★★ Wrote:  I see potential as whales accumulation at 8.6k and going to 9k soon.

Yep and reject probably. I have some short orders at 9.1 and 9.2
(Mar 1, 2020 05:56 AM)Flash ⚡ Wrote:  Yeah lets see that


Yep and reject probably. I have some short orders at 9.1 and 9.2


I don't think after 9.1k there won't be a dump. Currently I'm bullish as per scenario.
Let's watch and change minds ;)
(Mar 1, 2020 06:05 AM)★★★Berlin★★★ Wrote:  I don't think after 9.1k there won't be a dump. Currently I'm bullish as per scenario.
Let's watch and change minds ;)

Lets try to get a good close above and then ill flip bullish too. Till then short the bounces xd
I think we will test $7700 price soon, It is better to cash out your BTC for now and buy it back when it hits $7700 - $7500.
(Mar 1, 2020 11:16 AM)heisenberg72 Wrote:  I think we will test $7700 price soon, It is better to cash out your BTC for now and buy it back when it hits $7700 - $7500.

Even better to just DCA all the way down, would suck to miss the pump when it happens.

And I'm 99.999999% sure it will.
[Image: M1Bi793.gif]
(Mar 1, 2020 08:35 PM)Swip3r Wrote:  Even better to just DCA all the way down, would suck to miss the pump when it happens.

And I'm 99.999999% sure it will.
DCA weekly or daily? and for how long.


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
by day traderMay 7, 2023 12:44 PM 10 397 May 7, 2023 12:44 PM
Last Post: day trader
by Flash ⚡Mar 11, 2020 05:13 AM 13 265 Mar 11, 2020 05:13 AM
Last Post: Flash ⚡
by hi_manJul 4, 2019 03:56 PM 6 197 Jul 4, 2019 03:56 PM
Last Post: MaxiPads889