Home Upgrade Search Memberlist Extras Hacker Tools Award Goals Help Wiki Contact

BTC Might dump to this level if we break 7.6k

This is a tough one. If we happen to break 7.6k this is my next target. We might get few bounces the way down but the final target should be around 4k. On my last analysis the time frame was 4h and this time it is on 1W. Does it look similar? Please check with my last thread if you want to refer. I dont feel really good about where we are doing on the 4h right now. so i am thinking of opening another short position if it pumps to the next resistance.


This setup will get invalided if we gain some new supports

[Image: mYLUjnpG]


This is not a financial advise btw.
Dont hate me for this mr perma bulls. If you dont like this, i kindly request you to put me on ignore lol
Thanks for checking this out.




Current chart :

Spoiler (Click to View)
im about to cry
this cant be real
It makes zero sense that bitcoin would dump below 6k with the halving in 2 months. It's not wise to do any trading until we see the ramifications of it
(Mar 11, 2020 06:15 AM)catter1 Wrote:  It makes zero sense that bitcoin would dump below 6k with the halving in 2 months. It's not wise to do any trading until we see the ramifications of it

Yeah lets see if we can hold the support. If we dont, off we go.
Expect the unexpected. Every master shillers are shilling halvening pump. doesnt sound too good
oh jeeze thanks for the warning, seems a little scary tbh
looking for work
it will not go below 5k. if it goes below 5k bitcoin the whole crypto will be dead. imagine if BTC goes to 5k what would happen to ETH and XRP?
End of 2019 we broke 7.6k also why wasn't your target 4k then?
:) don't think 4K personally but I am bearish
(Mar 11, 2020 08:37 AM)shreder Wrote:  End of 2019 we broke 7.6k also why wasn't your target 4k then?

I wasnt analyzing like this back then. i was just studying lol. if i knew i would have called 4k then too lol. Like i said this trade can get invalided up going up and gaining some support. This trade might play out or not. it might take few days or few weeks. I am just sharing my idea.

This is a mixture of Weekly and Monthly analysis

[Image: 6h9XDMOT]
First it was closed down on 8.3 and bounced off and closed above again. It is called a double close. it is a bullish sign. it was to shake out all the weak bears lol. if we wanted to go higher highs, it should have pumped way more in feb and see what happened in feb. we got rejected from the higher levels, and it became bearish again.
Now if we close below 7.6k (which was the resistance of the start of the pump to 10k) the probability of holding lower levels will be low. The logical place to go will be the resistance of the start of the pump from 3k. Like the place where we are right now. at the resistance of that pump from 6k to 10k.

(Mar 11, 2020 08:15 AM)iTwixi Wrote:  it will not go below 5k. if it goes below 5k bitcoin the whole crypto will be dead. imagine if BTC goes to 5k what would happen to ETH and XRP?

Thats what they said when it was near 6k back in 2018 lol. what happened to eth and xrp when we went down to 3k? same thing


edit : there is a small update on the chart. chart has been updated. Everything is the same. its just what level we lost has been updated
7.6k level currently being tested
7.6k is broken so show me 4k. XD
I think it won't go down below $6000 and it's good if it goes down to $4k I'm buying.
(Mar 11, 2020 09:28 PM)shreder Wrote:  7.6k is broken so show me 4k. XD

Lets wait and see my dude. Lets see how the daily closes and weekly in 3 days
Lowkey feel like it can really supports it weight for the moment too many people playing around with it, it will fall but rise back up but fingers crossed
Yesterdays close was above the resistance and today it started dumping. Now lets see how the daily closes. Looking at that 7137 right now. Lets see if that one bounces or not.


Monthly has to close above 8.3k then this will get invalided



I am looking at a bounce from 6.3 if it holds. probably to 8.3? retest of the level we lost?

(Mar 11, 2020 09:46 PM)SIM-3467872 Wrote:  I think it won't go down below $6000 and it's good if it goes down to $4k I'm buying.

Dont worry. we will see some bounces from 6k and trap some people


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
by StanleyJul 8, 2025 06:35 PM 0 60 Jul 8, 2025 06:35 PM
Last Post: Stanley
by fearless44Nov 21, 2023 12:45 PM 9 329 Nov 21, 2023 12:45 PM
Last Post: AngryBirds
by ๖ۣۜDєviαиcєtђ™May 25, 2017 11:08 AM 22 994 May 25, 2017 11:08 AM
Last Post: Amp