So 6 year ago now i bought an eth coin for $10 and ive been along for the entire ride since. Also fucked up and bought some btc at 50k. Should i sell or just stay in the market? I am not in need of cash but I dont want to lose my entire crypto investments either.
Should I sell crypto investment in btc and eth |
|
You should wait for the bull market following the halving. there are always risks with any investment, but for the most part, the halving is a very predictable indicator of a large price increase.
I would be surprised if BTC does not surpass $50k in the next 1.5 years. It is very likely to happen before the end of this year, but unpredictable events do occur. I wouldn't feel bad about buying at 50k It might seem like a bad choice right now, as we are in the bear market. However, in the long run I would bet that most people wish they bought at this price. If you DCA while the price is low, you can lower the average buying price of your investment and bring down the price you can sell at to be profitable. For example, if you bought 10 BTC at 20k and then buy 10 BTC at 10k then the average buy-in price of your 20 BTC is only 15k. I know this is probably something that you already know, but I explained it just in case. Personally, I am buying as much BTC & Eth as well as a few altcoins as much as I can while the price is low. I'm spending about 80-90% of my income on crypto to be ready for the next bull run. Once I have a small bag, I will slowly decrease investing so much. I want to be ready and without regrets in the next 2 years when the price goes nuts. ![]() Quote:I am not in need of cash but I dont want to lose my entire crypto investments either. If you are not in need of emergency cash, I wouldn't even think about selling. Average down if anything.
I'd dump all that ETH and move it to BTC, keep of course the funds you need liquid but move award from ETH imho. I have no faith that when BTC hits $100K+ that ETH is going to do anywhere near the same multiple.
(May 18, 2023 06:30 AM)Animal Wrote: Good for you, Cam. He sold it many months ago, now the supply has dropped -242k ETH since the merge. https://ultrasound.money/ That means the ETH he sold is no long here. (May 15, 2023 09:58 PM)╚{ RadioActive Hack }╝ Wrote: You should wait for the bull market following the halving. there are always risks with any investment, but for the most part, the halving is a very predictable indicator of a large price increase. I'm interested in hearing all the predictions and reasons for them as I come across posts like yours. Not limited to HF. Can you explain why you believe BTC will pass 50k? Will it keep going? I want to know what your reasoning is, if you don't mind. Do you not think BTC is obsolete in comparison to other cryptos? Are increasing gas fees not a problem in your eyes? |
|
|



![[Image: Radioactive-hack.png]](https://i.ibb.co/5XsDcGSC/Radioactive-hack.png)


