Oct 11, 2025 09:22 AM
(This post was last modified: Oct 11, 2025 09:25 AM by Hackers.)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mantle/
MNT (Mantle) is at $1.7 currently, as of Oct 11 2025
![[Image: mantle-1pt7-buy.png]](https://8upload.com/image/68ea80e69af40/mantle-1pt7-buy.png)
Thoughts on this...
- $1.7 is not the worst entry point, but $1.5 seems very possible
- The market rejected $1.5 yesterday on Oct 10, moving up to $1.8
![[Image: mantle-1pt5-bounce.png]](https://8upload.com/image/68ea81d860208/mantle-1pt5-bounce.png)
- $1.5 would be a nicer entry point, but being out of the market is a risk , for someone interested in MNT
- We already saw a large reduction from the top of $2.46 on Oct 6, 2025
I think the TA does show that this is an interesting range to watch.
I bought a random $75 worth of it today just to see if it works out. With any luck it'll be $200+ at new highs soon, and ideally would show strength at $1.86 - 1.9+ very soon if there's a shot at $2-3 in coming weeks.
NOTE: Do not invest what you are not happy to lose. If I lose 99.99% of it, I am fine.
I have never heard of MNT before today. I was exploring assets and stumbled on it and thought that the recent high and tumble down to this area made for an interesting bet. If it's wrong, I can lose $75. But $1.5-1.7+ range appears to be where the market may naturally find support, and buying a little bit at this range is acceptable *for me*.
I'm just sharing my thoughts on TA and explaining my little decision here.
If it's sitting pretty at the 1.9ish area, I'll consider that a great indicator.
If it drops to $1.5, I'll consider my purchase as too early, but accurate and 'safe' (buying higher than expected bottom to avoid missing expected pump).
I theoretically will have a chance to reconsider at $1.9 before a pump over $2, and a chance to reconsider if it does drop but hold strong at $1.5.
In other words, I'm looking at today's buy at $1.7 as a safe way to test the waters on a crypto I don't know. I can probably get a quick pad at $1.9+, while having a little bit of a buffer (safety from a hard crash) because of the 1.5ish area.
MNT (Mantle) is at $1.7 currently, as of Oct 11 2025
![[Image: mantle-1pt7-buy.png]](https://8upload.com/image/68ea80e69af40/mantle-1pt7-buy.png)
Thoughts on this...
- $1.7 is not the worst entry point, but $1.5 seems very possible
- The market rejected $1.5 yesterday on Oct 10, moving up to $1.8
![[Image: mantle-1pt5-bounce.png]](https://8upload.com/image/68ea81d860208/mantle-1pt5-bounce.png)
- $1.5 would be a nicer entry point, but being out of the market is a risk , for someone interested in MNT
- We already saw a large reduction from the top of $2.46 on Oct 6, 2025
I think the TA does show that this is an interesting range to watch.
I bought a random $75 worth of it today just to see if it works out. With any luck it'll be $200+ at new highs soon, and ideally would show strength at $1.86 - 1.9+ very soon if there's a shot at $2-3 in coming weeks.
NOTE: Do not invest what you are not happy to lose. If I lose 99.99% of it, I am fine.
I have never heard of MNT before today. I was exploring assets and stumbled on it and thought that the recent high and tumble down to this area made for an interesting bet. If it's wrong, I can lose $75. But $1.5-1.7+ range appears to be where the market may naturally find support, and buying a little bit at this range is acceptable *for me*.
I'm just sharing my thoughts on TA and explaining my little decision here.
If it's sitting pretty at the 1.9ish area, I'll consider that a great indicator.
If it drops to $1.5, I'll consider my purchase as too early, but accurate and 'safe' (buying higher than expected bottom to avoid missing expected pump).
I theoretically will have a chance to reconsider at $1.9 before a pump over $2, and a chance to reconsider if it does drop but hold strong at $1.5.
In other words, I'm looking at today's buy at $1.7 as a safe way to test the waters on a crypto I don't know. I can probably get a quick pad at $1.9+, while having a little bit of a buffer (safety from a hard crash) because of the 1.5ish area.



